Infoware is growing and so the requirements on the quality and reliability of our software are also increasing. We are looking for a
Developer for Software Test Automation (m / w)
We want to expand the test automation and therefore introduce the latest tools. We are looking for an experienced developer for software test automation (m / w) who conceives, implements, manages and constantly refines our systems in a leading position.
- As a software developer (m / w) in test automation, you conceive and create programs that automatically test the functions of our software
- You create test plans for functional and non-functional tests and define test cases based on product specifications and requirements
- You analyze errors that occur and trace them until they are resolved
- You define and continuously improve the test environment for automated tests in close collaboration with the test team
- As a part of the test team, if required, you perform software tests in manual test environments and during test drives with our test vehicles
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- In unit test frameworks and continuous integration systems (e.g., Jenkins), you already have extensive experience
- You have solid knowledge in C ++ and Java
- In our international team, you communicate professionally in German and English
- You also convince us by your independent, careful and analytical way of working
What we offer
- A challenging task with self-determined working.
- Flat hierarchies. You report directly to the management.
- You come into a friendly motivated team with a common aim.
- Shared breakfast on Friday morning
- High-class table kicker opponents