MapTrip API = easy integration
The MapTrip API is your software’s connection to MapTrip. You can configure MapTrip via the API and manage the majority of the MapTrip processes from your application. At the same time MapTrip also reports information about the current navigation back to your software.
The API offers you more than 50 functions to interact with MapTrip
- Set New Itineary
- Set New Destination
- Set Via points
- Set Vehicle Profile
- Query ETA
- Show/ Hide MapTrip
- Control Sound
- Control Map View
- Add POIs
- And much more…
Total flexibility for your business
MapTrip API is the right solution if you
- want to link your own software to a ready-made navigation system with little effort.
- want to use the advantages of navigation without high development costs.
- want to use the classic logistics functions (destination delivery, route list, update time of arrival and status information for navigation).
- want to individually manage vehicle profiles (e.g. different sized HGVs).
- need special functions that go beyond “normal” navigation.
- always need the latest data for navigation (ETA, next manoeuvre…).
- would like to provide scheduling with feedback your disposition.