In our new telematics framework MapTrip Remote we have combined navigation, server and web to a new whole, so that you can use the functionality of MapTrip even more easily: In the new browser application, you can not only follow the positions of the navigation devices live, but also display their current routes and the traffic situation. The calculated arrival time is also displayed. In addition, individual destinations, stop lists and even complex routes can be sent to the individual navigation devices.
In a professional environment, navigation is usually not used as a stand-alone system but as an integrated part of extensive software. We have developed MapTrip Remote precisely for this scenario. The following functions can now be used without programming effort:
- Live tracking with traffic information
- Show current route of navigation
- Show arrival time
- Transfer Navigation Destination
- Transfer stop list
- Optimize stop list
- Design and transfer an individual route
MapTrip Remote thus provides the basic functions of a turnkey navigation system.
Wide range of applications
There are now three easy to use alternatives for remote navigation control:
- The MapTrip Remote web application, to be operated via the MapTrip Remote Editor.
- The web application can be integrated into own applications as iFrame.
You can find detailed information plus video on the MapTrip Remote Website or contact us directly!