Cool navigation and interfaces with added features
Routing at its best: With MapTrip 3.6, we not only count on the latest map material (as of March 2014) – thanks to optimisation, the application now looks just as good on the tablet as it does on the smart phone.
Then there are new features: We have made improvements in routing, especially for inner-city use. The current version is therefore of interest to anyone who drives a lot: In a truck or passenger car. Commercial vehicles mainly benefit from improved navigation through difficult areas such as residential streets.
Our software developers have good reason to be proud: MapTrip navigation looks really good in the ergonomic tile design. The software was not just visually styled, a lot has happened with the interfaces as well. This will be valued by our integration partners, especially in logistics. Here is a look at the new API features:
· Load balancing in the interface for improved stability.
· Information such as stopping route guidance also flows into the logistics solution through the interface (also in case of follow me).
· The route simulation can be launched via the interface.
· The settings dialogue is accessible through the interface as well.
· Points of interest defined in the end product are shown on the map by request – with their own icons and in the desired size.
· In order for navigation to truly work, it is possible to zoom at any point through the interface.
· Navigation information can be displayed directly in the customer application via the interface.